2. Replenish moisture and make your skin smoother.
3. Reduce puffiness and edema.
4. Compact skin and contours can be seen to restore sagging skin.
5. Shrink your pores.
6. Reduce blackheads and acne.
7. Reduce scars and teeth.
8. Reduce dark circles and puffy eyes.
9. Reduce the symptoms of eczema, chloasma, and rosacea.
What is Microcurrent?
Microcurrent technology is one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry and is widely used in spas and medical offices for toning, tightening, and firming aging skin. A low-level current that generally operates in the range of 0-400 microamperes, which is a safe and effective technology for customers who want to achieve and maintain a healthier and younger appearance. The results can be so dramatic that microcurrent treatments are considered "non-surgical facelifts".